Thursday, April 2, 2009

10 weeks to go!

I cannot believe I only have 10 weeks til our baby comes! That isn't a ton of time! I still need to set up his crib, get bedding, buy diapers, get a stroller, get more clothes, plan things for my maternity leave at work, make frozen meals, get more nursing gowns...the list goes on!
Can you tell my nesting has started??

Max still hasn't confirmed A name for our boy! My vote is for Maximus! with a cute middle name too...

I had a Ultra sound today and he is laying sideways. He is about 3 pounds and his heart rate is 144 bpm. He is a healthy little man!

Isabella is cutting more teeth. She is talking more and singing too! She is close to her first steps as well!

We are planning her First birthday party. It's gonna be May 9th at a park in our town. I hope to rent it tonight! I have a cousin working on the invites and oh I have to book the cake lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment